Sunday 23 August 2015

Controller

Nowadays, technology like a smartphone becomes to be the essential things that people must have. Not only in the UK but also in Thailand, people usually spend their routines and free-times on smartphones inevitably. They communicate with a smartphone more than a face-to-face, even they live in a close area. On the other hand, some artists try to create their works to mimic this situation. 

One of my Thai friend, she did a short 2d animation on her project with the topic “Controller”. It represented a daily life scene in the future when people will be controlled by a smartphone. She imitated a situation that if people unable to use their smartphone and tried to present her concept via the Media. She left a message to remind people that “Don’t let a smartphone control you. You are in control of it.”

While I was watching her animation, I discussed with my tutor about this topic. He said this problem will be a usual behavior in the future because everything can change. People’s habit can follow by a new technology that we created. Personally, I think everything has two aspects of thinking. It can provide more efficient convenience if people use it as necessary.







  PS.   I used my iPhone taking these photo :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment